Designed by: Owl & Bear Studio
Fulfilled by: Printful
Don't let a sunburn ruin your outdoor adventures, ever again! These ULTRA SOFT "rashies" have long sleeves, a long body, and are tailor-made to protect from the sun and wind during an active day outdoors. They have a slim fit to help them stay in place, whether you're underwater or on the surfboard!
*Available in Masc and Femme styles:
Femme style rash guards are designed for people with larger busts or hips, having a more tailored fit. Check the size charts to see what style works best for you - both Masc and Femme styles are suitable and stylish options for people of all genders!
• Printed On Demand (reduces pollution, fabric waste, and shipping distance)
• Oeko-Tex certified inks (sublimation printing technique)
• Cut and sewn by hand
• Reduced carbon footprint (ships direct from the manufacturer closest to you!)
Style & Fit:
• Tailored fit
• Long body & sleeves
• Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn (SUPER SOFT)
• Raglan sleeves (no seams on the sleeves!)
• Suitable for water sports
• Super soft!! 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• UPF 38-40
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four way stretch peachskin fabric
• Tear-away care label
• Flatseam and coverstitch
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Printed, cut and sewn in either the USA, Mexico, or Latvia (whichever is closest to you, with availability)
Things to Note:
• Since each piece is cut and sewn by hand, design may vary slightly in reality in comparison to the product photos (depending on size)
• Rough surfaces (like velcro) may pull white fibres out from the fabric and change the integrity of the design
• No returns or exchanges - so check the size charts!!
• Ships in plastic
• Ships directly from the manufacturer (not shipped by Owl & Bear Studio personally)
• May ship separately from other items in your order (even if purchased together)
• Wash cold, inside-out, on a gentle cycle
• Hang dry
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!