Designed by: Owl & Bear Studio
Fulfilled by: TeeMill
Photo Credits & Sizing Info:
In photos 2-4, Alena is wearing a Femme Size UK 8 (US 4) in CHERRY. In photos 5 & 6, she is wearing a Masc Size S in NAVY. She is 5'6" and 115 lbs.
If you love eco-friendly fashion as much as you love nudibranchs, then look no further: This Sea Slugs of the North American Pacific sweatshirt is perfect for you! Featuring 12 of the North American Pacific species in an ID style (each species has a number next to it, which corresponds with identification information at the bottom of the sweatshirt). Sea Slug Fan Club for the win!
• Printed On Demand (reduces pollution, fabric waste, and shipping distance)
• Certified organic cotton, farm ethically and with water efficiency
• Manufacturing facility is GOTS- and SA8000- Certified
• Manufacturing facility is powered by renewable energy
• Manufacturing facility reclaims and recirculates 95% of dyehouse wastewater
• Shipped in plastic-free packaging
• When the item is worn out, you can send it back to TeeMill and they will make it into new items!
Style & Fit:
• Gender neutral style
• If you're between sizes, size up
• Multiple colour options
• Certified organic cotton
• Fabric weight: 300g/m2
• GM free
• Not tested on animals
• Does not contain animal-derived products
• Printed in the UK with low waste printing tech
Things to Note:
• No returns or exchanges - so check the size charts!!
• Ships plastic-free from the UK
• Ships directly from the manufacturer (not shipped by Owl & Bear Studio personally)
• May ship separately from other items in your order (even if purchased together)
• Wash cold, inside-out, on a gentle cycle
• Hang dry
Check the product photos for size charts :)