PLEASE CHECK SIZE CHARTS
Designed by: Owl & Bear Studio
Fulfilled by: Printful
Photo Credits & Sizing Info:
- In photos 1-4, Mairi is wearing a Size M (top and bottom). She is 5'3", 135lbs, and usually wears size S/M, 4-6. Thank you Mairi for these awesome photos!
- In photo 5 (bodysuit photo), Alena is wearing a Size S (top and bottom). In the future, she says she would order a Size S top and Size XS bottom. Alena is 5'6" and 115lbs, and usually wears size S (size 4).
This Recycled High-Waisted Bikini is the PERFECT addition to your summer adventures!
• Fabric composition for orders fulfilled in North America: 81% REPREVE recycled polyester, 19% LYCRA XTRALIFE
• Fabric composition for orders fulfilled in the EU: 88% recycled polyester 12% elastane
• Double-layered and non-reversible
• Removable padding
• Tear-away care label
This Recycled High-Waisted Bikini is made from recycled polyester. Take a minute to read about rPET:
What is recycled polyester?
Recycled polyester (rPET for short) is a fabric that’s produced from synthetic fibers. Recycled polyester is produced by recycling existing materials (like plastic bottles and packaging) but still has all the characteristics and performance as a regular polyester, making it a more sustainable fabric alternative.
How’s recycled polyester made?
Recycled polyester is made by crushing plastic products into small pieces. These small pieces are then processed into yarn, transformed into a fiber, and in the end—made into a fabric.
What are the advantages of recycled polyester?
Producing rPet takes 33% to 53% less energy than creating polyester from scratch. Also, rPet produces approximately 54.6% fewer CO2 emissions to the air than virgin polyester. By using recycled materials, at least some of the plastic waste produced doesn’t end up in landfills!
NOTE: This is a Print-On-Demand item. It will be manufactured and shipped to you by a third party. This item ships in plastic (I have no control over the shipping materials). If you order other items from my shop, they will be shipped to you separately :)