Designed by: Owl & Bear Studio
Fulfilled by: TeeMill
Photo Credits & Sizing Info:
- In photo 1, Casey is wearing a Femme Size UK 14 (US 10) in BLACK. She is 5’7” and 165 lbs. Thank you Casey for this great photo!
- In photos 2, 4, 5: Jess is wearing a Masc size L in NAVY (the navy is really dark, folks!). They are 5’5”, 175 lbs, and have a bust size of 34F. Thank you for the gorgeous photos, Jess!
- In photo 3, Kea is wearing a Femme UK Size 14 (US 10) in BLACK. She is 5'2" and usually wears a size medium, but sized up because of the cut of the Femme style shirt. Thank you so much Kea for this awesome photo!
• Printed On Demand (reduces pollution, fabric waste, and shipping distance)
• Certified organic cotton, farm ethically and with water efficiency
• Manufacturing facility is GOTS- and SA8000- Certified
• Manufacturing facility is powered by renewable energy
• Manufacturing facility reclaims and recirculates 95% of dyehouse wastewater
• Shipped in plastic-free packaging
• When the item is worn out, you can send it back to TeeMill and they will make it into new items!
• ReMill items (certain colours only) are made from recycled old TeeMill shirts
Style & Fit:
• Available in Masc and Femme styles - both are suitable and stylish options for people of all genders!
• Multiple colour options
• Certified organic cotton
• Fabric weight: 155g/m2 300g/m2
• ReMill items (certain colours only) are made from recycled old shirts
• GM free
• Not tested on animals
• Does not contain animal-derived products
• Printed in the UK with low waste printing tech
Things to Note:
• No returns or exchanges - so check the size charts!!
• Ships plastic-free from the UK
• Ships directly from the manufacturer (not shipped by Owl & Bear Studio personally)
• May ship separately from other items in your order (even if purchased together)
• Wash cold, inside-out, on a gentle cycle
• Hang dry