Designed by: Owl & Bear Studio
Fulfilled by: TeeMill
If you love eco-friendly fashion as much as you love lichens, then look no further: This Lichens of the Pacific Northwest tee is perfect for you! Featuring 12 of the PNW species in an ID style (each species has a number next to it, which corresponds with identification information at the bottom of the tee). I'm lichen it, that's for sure!!
• Printed On Demand (reduces pollution, fabric waste, and shipping distance)
• Certified organic cotton, farm ethically and with water efficiency
• Manufacturing facility is GOTS- and SA8000- Certified
• Manufacturing facility is powered by renewable energy
• Manufacturing facility reclaims and recirculates 95% of dyehouse wastewater
• Shipped in plastic-free packaging
• When the item is worn out, you can send it back to TeeMill and they will make it into new items!
• ReMill items (certain colours only) are made from recycled old TeeMill shirts
Style & Fit:
• Available in Masc and Femme styles - both are suitable and stylish options for people of all genders!
• Multiple colour options
• Certified organic cotton
• Fabric weight: 155g/m2 300g/m2
• ReMill items (certain colours only) are made from recycled old shirts
• GM free
• Not tested on animals
• Does not contain animal-derived products
• Printed in the UK with low waste printing tech
Things to Note:
• No returns or exchanges - so check the size charts!!
• Ships plastic-free from the UK
• Ships directly from the manufacturer (not shipped by Owl & Bear Studio personally)
• May ship separately from other items in your order (even if purchased together)
• Wash cold, inside-out, on a gentle cycle
• Hang dry